Thursday, November 1, 2012

Here we go again...

So, I am clearly a failure at blogging, but I have chosen to do a new designated 30 day challenge...aka just say something extremely random that I am grateful for every day. Why the heck not?

Okay, my first "I'm grateful for" thing is: TV. I mean REALLY. TV is great. It is a fabulous source of entertainment and I have gotten endless hours and years worth of pent-up emotion out because of TV. I'm just sayin' that it is a stress reliever. Who doesn't like to wrap up, eat a whole box of chocolate bread/cake and watch 5 episodes of Doctor Who or Buffy or America's Next Top Model? It is just so therapeutic.

Here is also a bonus list of the TV I am currently into (in order of current watching schedule):
Merlin
Once Upon A Time
America's Next Top Model
Downton Abbey
Jane By Design
Doctor Who
Sherlock
Psych
Pretty Little Liars
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Avatar the Last Airbender

No comments:

Post a Comment