Sunday, August 12, 2012

LASIK!!!!

So on Thursday, I got my eyes lasered by some opthamologists so that I can see without glasses--otherwise known as LASIK. This is the greatest thing I have ever done so far. I am so excited about the results.

I was super nervous going into the procedure; I had to take three Valium, and then I finally felt calm enough to focus on the procedure at hand. It actually ended up being really easy. I was very surprised and pleased. There were a couple of parts that may have been slightly uncomfortable, but they don't outweigh the good. I can't tell if the procedure was easy because I expected to freak out in the middle and ruin the whole thing, or just because it was easy. Either way, I am very happy.

My eyes also feel great. They don't hurt--except when I put the medical drops in 4 times a day; that stings--and they look totally normal--except I have a broken blood vessel in my right eye, but you can't see it because my eyelid covers it up. My vision is still fairly blurry; it fluctuates between really good, and hard to focus on anything, I am told this is fade away eventually, and I sure hope so. It's starting to get annoying. I keep reaching for my glasses so I can fix the blurriness, but HAHAHAHA I DON'T NEED THEM ANYMORE!!!! :):):):):):):)

I would seriously recommend LASIK to anyone now; it was unbelievably easy and helpful. Dr. Kathryn Fethke was my doctor, and I really liked her. All the staff that helped me were really kind and nice to me in my panic mode,so they can handle anything.

WOO MY LIFE IS SO MUCH BETTER NOW!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment