Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I basically have no will to...

I can't really get all of my thoughts into a logical, flowing rhythm right now, so I am just going to list them:

1. I flipping LOVE Gone With The Wind. It is my favorite book, and probably my favorite movie. The story is just so good. I just idolize Scarlet, which is weird because people do not usually call fictional characters their idol. But here I am! I, once again, am the ultimate fangirl because real people are obviously not good enough for me.

2. Snow is probably one of the worst things created. It just causes chaos. It also causes ski resorts to open, which is definitely a tragedy. I was unrighteously happy about Bogus Basin not opening, and was then crushed and angry when it did open. Conclusion= the happiness of others makes me angry.

3. Alarms are made to wake you up, and then keep you up. That is all I am going to say about that.

4. I am going to find out if I am going to London in the Fall today or tomorrow, and I am pretty conflicted about the whole thing. I would really like to go and learn and all that stuff, but I am pretty sure I won't make friends and that I will be alone for a whole semester and then I will come back and have to live with strangers during Winter semester. It is just not a very uplifting situation right now. I just don't know what to think.

5. I watch way to much TV. I have recently been watching Never Mind the Buzzcocks, which is this British pop music quiz show thing, and it is HILARIOUS. It is kind of inappropriate at times (I mean, we all know Europeans), but it just brings me great joy. I am also watching Pretty Little Liars unfold currently.

Yeah that's about it. There is nothing in there about me thinking about "school" or "homework" or any of that tripe, so I am just going to continue on my merry way.

No comments:

Post a Comment