Monday, January 30, 2012

♪Drawn in by its groovitational, groovitational pull♫

So, this morning I had a breakdown. It was lots of fun, let me tell you. I went in to see my Writing teacher (who I don't actually hate, she is really nice), and I just got really stressed about all of the revisions she wanted me to do with my paper by tomorrow, and so I started crying...Ugh I HATE that. The worst part was after I had stopped the flow of my tears, I just kept hiccuping. I have this rare disease where I hyperventilate when I cry, NBD. It was very embarrassing because I was loud, and I couldn't breathe or talk. But we managed to communicate and choose me a different topic. So now instead of writing about how I hate people with long hair (yes, that was my topic), I am writing about how I hate how all of the walls here at BYU are WHITE. Like padded-room white. I feel institutionalized. But anyway, after I had my freak out, I felt much better, so I feel much less stressed about everything...which is a weird turn of events, because I really have much more to do now that I have to write a whole new paper; my writing teacher did give me an extension, which is the benefit of losing it in front of one of your teachers I guess, so I have until Thursday now. I started writing the draft tonight...it is really bad right now, but I am confident that I will prevail!

Yeah so I am pretty sure I have carpal tunnel or something like that. My thumb continues to twitch--actually, strike that, my thumb is not twitching, IT MOVES BY ITSELF. I can reenact the movement, and usually when something is twitching it goes too fast for you to do it voluntarily. Also, my wrist is just killing me. It is actually really hard to type this. I have even taken some pain meds, and they did nothing; so I sort of think that this is a pinched nerve, or something. I really have no idea. Of course I decided to look my symptoms on the internet, and it told me that I either have early-onset Parkinson's, or carpal tunnel. I chose to believe the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment