Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I see you shiver with antici.........................................................pation.

I turned in my second Writing paper today!!! I liked this one, and I feel pretty good about it. We had to do a rhetorical analysis of an article. It was quite interesting. But now we are starting our big 8-10 page paper on globalization. I have the beginnings of an awesome idea. I will keep you posted.

Today in Book of Mormon I got to do a teaching experience where I shared some things from our scripture block for the day...I cried. It was embarrassing, but I really felt something, and sometimes you just can't control everything.

Humanities was cancelled today!!! :) So I got to come home early and relax. I started watching The Big Bang Theory. I love Sheldon. I don't have any homework to do for tomorrow, so I am just going to reward myself for a day full of experience.


I also have purple hair now!! It's super cool. I am greatly enjoying it.

5 Things I Have Planned for March:
1. NO. SHOPPING. I spent a LOT of money recently, and my debit card is almost dry. I feel bad about using that money for non-productive things, so I am not going to buy things in March (except for food. which I need.)
2. I am going to sell some of the clothes I don't ever wear to Plato's Closet to get some extra money.
3. I am going to get my phone fixed once and for all. Last time I went in they didn't fix it longterm.
4. I am going to start my research paper for Art History SOON and get it over with.
5. I am going to work on my Capstone project for BOM SOON so I don't panic at the end.

2 comments:

  1. Good plans, my Melanie! Is Plato's Closet a used clothing store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it is. They buy gently-used still-in-style clothes. I have a lot of clothes, and so I figure I could sell some of them at least.

    ReplyDelete