Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What is with all these people walking around on campus with flowers today?

Well, I missed the bus home because it left early, so I thought I would just do this. This is really just going to be a stream-of-consciousness thing while I wait for the bus to get me *jerk*.

I am way less stressed now. Yay!! My paper for Writing is coming along quite nicely, even if it isn't as sarcastic and funny as the last one I wrote. I am just doing the last bulk of revision tonight, and then maybe a little more tomorrow morning before I have to turn it in.

I am so excited for this weekend. I don't have anything written in my planner, so I can just relax and do some homework way ahead of time. I am pretty excited. I am especially excited to work on my Capstone project (it is this big, semester-long, self-directed thing) for Book of Mormon. For mine, I am going to find art pieces depicting Christ, and then finding scriptures and stories behind the painting, and I am going to put all of the art into a binder and make a little book. If I really enjoy this project, I am planning to continue doing it until I run out of artwork!

Okay, I really love geology. I think it is just really interesting. I like rocks, okay? So I am considering in the back of my mind about maybe minoring in geology along with my art history major. Neither of those is set in stone yet, and I have been changing my mind constantly since the end of last semester. I am pretty set in the idea of an art history major, but there are so many possibilities!!!

Today was just a really good ballet day. The past couple class periods I have actually attended (I missed Monday because of my breakdown, and I did homework through last Wednesday), have not been fun. I just felt heavy and like I couldn't do anything right. But today, I got back into the groove. Since I have missed a couple of class periods, I don't know how to do a few things, but I am catching up. Today was just fun, and I actually got a two compliments. Both were on my arabesque, so I guess I am improving. The only thing I don't enjoy about ballet is how I DO NOT look like a dancer. I am short and my legs are fat (not fishing here, just in comparison to most of the other girls (and boys), I am chubby), and I am extraordinarily out of shape. I can feel myself getting better though. Today we did a lot of strength exercises (okay, it just took me like 10 minutes to spell "exercise" right. I usually spell it like this: excersize. I have no idea why.), and I can tell that I am going to be sore tomorrow.

So they sell these delicious little loaves of bread at the Sugar & Spice, and I bought one today and ate the whole thing, and now I definitely feel bloated. I need to stop eating those. I made goals for myself this weekend, and I have so far only kept one of them... I have no self control. The one I haven't broken is to not watch TV this week, so that's good. I am at least staying focused. The other two had to do with eating, and I have failed those. Oh well. I will try again next week.

So I am going to go outside now and make sure I catch this bus...Grrr, curse you UTA!

No comments:

Post a Comment