Tuesday, February 21, 2012

If I ruled the world...

If I ruled the world, I would make a few changes:

1. Stupidity would not be tolerated. If someone was being stupid, I would immediately end their blood line.

2. There would be about 50 more breaks per semester. Okay, so I am exaggerating, but I can't handle the no vacations thing!! There would be regularly be a three-day weekend at least once a month, if not more.

3. I would get A's in every class I took. (P.S. Only I would get this preferential treatment.)

4. Disgusting food would not be allowed. If it looks/smells gross, it's gone.

5. All peoples possessing Uggs will have the Uggs removed and burned, never to be revived or seen again.

6. The same goes for ponchos. And those weird toe shoes.

7. The tall people will be exiled to the backs of all theaters and events of any kind. And by tall people, I mean anyone who obstructs my view in any way...so that pretty much puts everyone else behind me anywhere I go.

8. All smokers will be hunted down and executed.

9. The hipster movement will be stopped. They bug me, and I can't even explain why; nevertheless, they will be destroyed.

10. Children will not be allowed in public. No movie theaters, no concerts, no anywhere. They make too much noise and can't control themselves.

I am pretty sure that no one wants to let me rule the world, so this all remains a dream. Of course, if all of this happens then I will have very little to complain about...

No comments:

Post a Comment