Monday, March 26, 2012

Crazy fun weekend times.

Well, this weekend was highly eventful.

1. Thursday night I went to BYU's Love's Labors Lost. It was REALLY good. I had never read the play, but I quite enjoyed it, and the setting was fun too--they made it into a WWII war canteen. During intermission they had a dance thing on the stage for everyone, and in terror I fled the scene. I waited awkwardly outside the doors for 15 minutes--I also kept coming in and out because I kept thinking they were done, and they weren't.

2. Friday morning at 12:43 am I saw THE HUNGER GAMES!!!! WOO!!! I went by myself, which actually ended up being an awesome thing. I got to the theater 10 minutes before, and found  a seat in two seconds. And I wasn't blocked by any obnoxious tall people. It was a really good movie as well!! Fun times.

3. Saturday, Kelli and Karoline and I went to the Holi Festival at the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. It was craziness. Before we even paid we were coated with colors. (The whole point is that you buy colored powder and throw it at people...) We bought our colors and headed right into the fray. We got down to the mosh pit, which I hated by the way, and Kelli and Karoline both crowd surfed, but I was just terrified. I hate crowds like that. They freak me out because I can't see out at all because everyone around me is way taller than me and blocks the outside world. Ugh. When the official throwing happened, it became quite hard to breathe. Everyone throws all their color in the air at the same time, so there was powder everywhere. I got a really congested face after all that. But, the whole experience was quite fun and worth it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment