Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday: The most eventful day of the week.

Well, today has been highly eventful, and it's only noon!!!

First, it was crazy tights day in ballet today. I wore my gymnastics leotard and my sparkly tights. I looked sick-tight. I would have taken and a picture (I still will, I think), but I couldn't fit all of me in the bathroom mirror, and someone is hogging my room. Picture to be taken and posted later. I was also the craziest-looking person there. Some people just have no interest in crazy tights day!!! How boring are they?

Secondly, I took the trash out today, but this wasn't just any old taking-out-the-trash time, it was special. Our trash bag had ripped and wouldn't come out of the trash can so no one had taken it out in a really long time and it smelled disgusting. So, I decided to be a good samaritan and just take the whole trash can out to dump it. As I was walking out there, I was thinking to myself "Haha, wouldn't I be in a funny predicament if the trashcan fell into the dumpster?"...that's what happened to me...But wait! It gets better. I ran back inside and got our broom to try and fish it out...and I lost my balance and dropped the broom too...I am such a problem-child. So now, I have told my story to several potential maintenance helpers, but no one has been able to help me yet. This is so embarrassing...but hilarious!!

No comments:

Post a Comment