Friday, June 8, 2012

But I obsess

If you know me at all, you would realize that I am an unhealthily obsessive person.

TEN THINGS I AM WEIRDLY OBSESSED WITH.

1. The Food Network. I could actually watch this channel all day and not get bored at all. I like all of the shows I have seen, although Chopped is not my favorite. I know I talked about it a bit before, but my favorite shows include The Next Food Network Star, Good Eats, Diners Drive-Ins and Dives, Iron Chef America, and Cupcake Wars.

2. Princesses. I am a total girly-girl about this, but I have loved Princesses since I was little. I have all the Disney princess Barbies, I have a shrine to Kate Middleton on my wall, I have read tons of books about royalty of all kinds...I am obsessed. My favorite princess (although she isn't technically a princess) is Anne Boleyn--I just really have always loved how she was willing to do almost anything to get what she wanted.

3. Great Britain. This place is amazing--I love anything to do with the British. ANYTHING.

4. Cats. My family has a deep and abiding love for cats. We volunteer at a cat shelter out in south Boise, and we have two cats in my house. We do also own many cat-related items like pillows and blankets and statues...

5. Chocolate. I don't even know how to survive without chocolate. It is pretty much the staple of my diet.

6. Leopard print. If something is leopard print, then I will most likely buy it or want it really badly. I currently have this large cut of velvety leopard print fabric hanging over my bedroom window like pseudo-curtains.

7. Weddings. I discussed this before, I know, but I just have always had this thing for weddings. I don't really even know why. I mostly just think that all the planning and individualism that goes into weddings is so special and fun. I love to see the wedding colors, and cake, and dress, and location, and all the cool unique details that go into each wedding.

8. Christmas. I am such a child; but Christmas is just one of those times that I really look forward to. In fact, I had a moment today where I wished it was Christmas. And it's not really Christmas itself that I love, it's the season. I love all the traditions, and family stuff, and I guess presents are nice too.

9. Almond flavoring. This is the stuff that goes into those delicious poppy seed muffins from Costco. I LOVE it. I actually made an almond pound cake tonight to satisfy my craving for the stuff. I also really like it strong. They make this fudge at Cabelas called Amaretto fudge, and it is TO DIE FOR...if you like really strong almond flavoring.

10. Erasers. I just find erasers to be really soft and smooth, so if I am holding a pencil, it is 100% possible that I am playing around with the eraser. It really distracts me.

No comments:

Post a Comment