Sunday, June 10, 2012

It's like my stomach is a bottom-less pit or something.

So, I am chronic hungry person, so I am dedicating this post to the one thing we all have in common:

TEN TOP FAVORITE FOODS (excluding dessert).

1. Steak. I have always been a hardcore steak fan; I take my steaks rare, like flip it once or twice on the grill and I'm good. I like my meat really pink.

2. Lobster/crab. I am a diehard seafood fan. If it is seafood, I will eat it--it is probably the only food group that I am not picky about. I just find lobster/crab to be the highest of quality seafood.

3. Peanut butter. I ingest like 3 tons of this a day...okay not really, but I eat it on a lot of bread products: pancakes, waffles, and just plain sandwiches.

4. Muffins. I am a sucker for a muffin; especially ones from Costco.

5. Ham. I like my ham with a massive amount of sugary glaze on it. That is definitely when it is the best; you just can't have ham without it.

6. Rolls. I love rolls of all kinds, but I think my Aunt's rolls are the best homemade ones I have ever had. We have them at every family gathering. Mmmm...

7. Sausage and rice casserole. I don't know exactly where my mother found this recipe, but I know that I love it. It may seem simple, but it is delicious and addicting.

8. Tater tot casserole. Thank you, Kelli. Um, who can resist tater tots in any form?

9. Chips and salsa. Salsa is the only Mexican/Hispanic food I will eat with happiness. I also like it really mild, as I cannot handle any kind of spicy food.

10. Breakfast foods. Pretty much everything counts: waffles, pancakes, french toast, caramel rolls, you name it.

No comments:

Post a Comment